Thursday 23 April 2009

Happy St. Georges day

Todays Rubbish Picture is in honour of it being St. George's day today.
This dragon was produced entirely out of a frozen peas packet, (which it turns out are very fiddly to cut into tiny scales!) sweet wrappers, the cover of The Gaurdians' weekly TV Guide magazine and he's sat upon dogfoodbox mountain!

It was produced for a little boy Theo, for his birthday, and as a little extra, I made sure there were some blue tinted photographs of the young man himself incorporated into the sky.
He's now immortalized in Rubbish!

2 comments:

  1. That is brilliant. I am really touched with the idea of the photos subtly being a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this caught my eye cos we spotted a dragon on St George's day too, there's a pic in my blog! Although I do think your picture is a lot more beautiful - in fact it's quite amazing!

    Hope you don't mind if I stop by again

    Best wishes

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete