Friday 13 February 2009

Flair Illustration


Thought I'd have a bash at entering the Flair competition this month. It's something I always intend to do and normally chicken out of at the last minute. The standard is always so high, with some amazing artists featuring their work. Well worth taking a look to see what's new and going on in the illustration world.
So... this is my entry: 'A rubbish hare day''

Seeing as I'm going through my rubbish phase at the moment, it seemed a good idea to choose one of these artworks to feature!

Flair is a competition run every month for illustrators, photographers, and typographers on the Creative Match website and is a great insight into whats new in the various industries at any given time.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! It may be made of rubbish but it doesn't look it! Hares are always wonderful and this one is extra so. Do hope you win!

    ReplyDelete